Adding Caribbean flair to your home décor will help spice any space you call home. Here are a few pieces that will fill your room with that perfect Caribbean style:
- Rug. This light and airy rug from Crate and Barrel will help to ground any space and help begin any room transformation.
- Pillows. Pillows are a way to add a pop of color and create zest to any color palate. These coral throw pillows from Room and Board are the perfect island color and add another textured element in a fun and subtle way.
- Vases. Adding a pop of turquoise to any room can help to bring the beach inside as well as add height to any design. These vases from Layla Grayce with their funky textured surface and a retro design accent your home with multiple heights and surfaces.
- Lamps. With a home that offers a lot of natural sunlight, your home will be well light during the day. After the sun goes down, bring in these George Nelson pendant lamps from Room and Board to add warmth and style. You can “wow” guests by sharing that these lamps are a piece of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Designed by George Nelson they became instant icons of mid-century modernism when introduced in 1947.
- Seating. When relaxing or entertaining, you can never have enough seating. With this stubble white couch from YLiving there will be enough seating for your family when relaxing at home, while this Riau woven fiber stool from Houzz will create additional seating for those nights that you entertain.