80 degrees and sunny, this is the typical forecast in the British Virgin Islands. Every day could easily be a beach day around here and that is perfectly acceptable. If you are looking for sun, breathtaking blue water, a tropical glow and a nice island buzz, it’s time to get dressed and head to The Biras Creek beach. We’ve put together an outfit to consider as you pack. Take it from the resort cafe to the beach and then on to your next adventure.
- You’re in the Caribbean. Let it flow. This waist cinched cover up has island hopper all over it. It goes on and off easily to make lunch with the friends an easy transition after the beach.
- No tanlines. No worries. With this bandeau jade swimsuit, you’ll comfortably go from swimming to sipping. Note: the jeweled embellishment effortlessly accessorize your look.
- You don’t need a big floppy beach hat to get your point across. We prefer the straw fedora look. An added bonus, it can easily be tipped over your sunglasses for a midday nap.
- Two words: Classic and versatile. These classic gold rimmed aviator sunglasses let your outfit do the talking and you do the bronzing.
- In case you’re feeling naked without your jewelry. Cuff it up!
- Perfect for the beach. Even better for your lunch date afterwards.
- Bright solids with leopard prints are straight from the runway this spring. This leopard tote is not only trendy, but useful to carry all your beach toys.
- Catch up on your reading of the latest issues of Vogue or just escape it all and watch the waves roll in.
- You will be in and out of the water all day long so makeup is not entirely necessary but sunscreen is. Get the best of both worlds with a spf tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier) and some no smear waterproof mascara (Dior makes a great one).