Having a second home has its own benefits including easy travel, familiarity, and having a go-to spot to relax and get away from the day-to-day. Traffic. Deadlines. Stress. There is no welcome mat for those worries here in the British Virigin Islands. In fact, there’s no better way to escape the daily hustle than being neighbors with us. Are you on the market for a tropical escape to the world famous Caribbean waters? What about a unique family adventure that becomes a tradition year after year? What if we told you that with a second home in the BVI, you could come visit anytime you like? Well, hop on board the Oil Nut Bay ferry and you’ll see that owning home in the British Virgin Islands offers its own unique benefits with its priceless experiences.
- Rich culture and people – Ask anybody that has spent time in the BVI and they will tell you that the number one thing that brings them back time and time again is the people and its culture. The moment you arrive, you feel at home among friends.
- Nightlife – From dancing the night away with the Jumbies at Leverick’s Bay to relaxing with a glass of wine on the patio of Biras Creek Resort – the options are endless. And so is the wine selection…
- Balance of seclusion and activity – Your daily schedule is whatever you want it to be and can be more than you’ve ever dreamed of. Take your pick among dozens of pristine white sand and blue water beaches to do absolutely nothing and completely disconnect from the rest of the world or take on any of the water sport activities including kite boarding, sailing, snorkeling and much more.
- Food – Take your pick at the dozens of restaurants and local flavors with some island hopping tasting. Remember on the island ferries, getting there is half the fun!
- Family Bonding – The BVI is a destination that anybody can find their place regardless of their age.
This is more than just a vacation home, it’s a lifestyle that will become a tradition among your family. And, hopefully we can become like a second family to you as well.