What do I wear tonight? It’s arguably the most popular question asked on a Friday night. Put yourself in the British Virgin Islands and it becomes even more pressing for the ladies. A new climate, a new culture and a new feel. It’s time to explore the new you and some islands trends that will have you hopping from boat to dinner to the dance floor effortlessly and fashionably. Remember that over here, it’s always a summer night. On this particular Friday night, you’re off to Leverick’s Bay to see the world renown Jumbies and go with the island flow.
Your perfect island night outfit goes as follows:
- The best part about fashion in the British Virgin Islands is that you get to capitalize on the nautical trend that is booming right now. This tank is a great example of effortless chic.
- You can’t go wrong with a maxi skirt on the beach! This coral hue, keeps it feminine and flirty and is the perfect piece for the ocean breeze. Not to mention it will be the show stopper on the dance floor.
- These turquoise earrings are the perfect complement to the coral maxi. Fringe is another hot trend we’re seeing and these earrings take it a step above with that island twist.
- Because this outfit has so many bold pieces, we kept it simple with this classic gold bracelet.
- These metallic gold gladiators are the perfect shoe to take you from the Oil Nut Bay ferry boats to Leverick’s beach then all night on the dance floor.
- Hands free and ready to mingle – this lemon clutch is all the function without losing the fashion… or your personal belongings in the sand.
- Feel that ocean breeze? This smoky grey scarf is subtle and perfect from the boat ride to dinner at Saba Rock.
- Poppy is the perfect travel tint, for any lady visiting the British Virgin Islands. It’s light enough for the day and when you’re ready to play just add a second coat.
- Pick a nail color that will withstand your island hopping habits not to mention bring out that sun-kissed glow of yours.